Hello all you lovely people!
I'm trying this thing and see if someone is actually interested.
First for you to know, i only work digital
but i think you could guessed it by looking through my gallery.
I use a Wacom Bamboo and "Clip Studio Paint" / "Manga Studio5" if this is of any importance to you.
I don't have examples for any product i'm offering jet!
But i will try to add them as fast as possible.
But i also assume if you want to commission me, you have taken a look in my gallery and know what you will expect.
Just how you would expect a scetch to look like.
Some sloppy lines, nothing special, but of course still to my artistical standarts!
of one character no background 6$
of one character no background 10$ (+5$ for every additional character)
of one character no background 15$ (+7$ for every additional character)
- Flats +2$
- Cell shading +5$
- Painted +10$
Clean vectored or painted outlines.-Headshot
of one character no background 8$-Waist up
of one character no backgound 15$ (+7$ for every additional character)-Full body
of one character no background 20$ (+10$ for every additional character)
Clean vectored or painted outlines with coloring (background optional)-Headshot
of one character 8$ colors:
- Flats +2$
- Cell shading +4$
- Painted +6$
of one character 15$ (+7$ for every additional character)colors:
- Flats +3$
- Cell shading +6$
- Painted +10$
- Simple +5$
- Detailed, starting at 10$ (dependant on complexity)
of one character 20$ (+10$ for every additional character)colors:
- Flats +5$
- Cell shading +10$
- Painted +15$
- Simple +8$
- Detailed, starting at 15$ (dependant on complexity)
Highest quality, painted lineart and colors to blend perfectly into the background.-Headshot
of one character 10$
of one character 15$ (+7$ for every additional character)
starting at 10$ (dependant on complexity)
of one character 25$ (+10$ for every additional character)Background
starting at 15$ (dependant on complexity)
Things i won't draw:
- All art is for personal use only!
- Don't use my art for commercial purposes!
- As long as you don't get a profit out of it, you can use my work in any way you like, as long as you credit me as the creator.
Things you can ask me to draw if you are brave:
- explicit violence/gore (there is nothing wrong with some fighting or blood or wounds, but keep your guro fetish to you)
- Nudity/sexual themes (i can make it sexy for shure if you want, but i won't draw any explicit content)
AKA things i can draw for you, but can't guaranty for your satisfaction.
- Anthro/Furry (Yes i would do it, but i never did it before, so i'm maybe not your best bet on this)
- Males (Yes i'm a bit ashamed to say this, but i'm not really good at drawing males...)
Please be aware that i don't accept Points
I will only accept money!
All payments have to be done via paypal
because i don't know jet how it could be made better.IMPORTANT!!!:
- When paying with paypal, when you choose the shipping adress, always choose "no adress needed"
- Don't send your paypal payments as "gifts"
Payment has to be made in advance
If the payment arives i will start to work as soon as possible!
How to contact me:
Just send me a notification with an exact description of what you want (i really don't like to draw from description, so i would be really glad if you could give me some reference
I will give a price and the mail adress to send the money to.
You should give me your paypal adress too, so that i can see which is your payment.
I will start working when the money arives as soon as there are not any other commissions in line.
I will do a scetch an show it to you, so that you can confirm it.
If you are satified (and were not asking for just a scetch) i will continue to make the lineart (and if requested layout a colorkey and scetch the background for a final quality check)
After the second confirmation, i will finish my work.
When its done:
- If you don't say anything else, i will upload the finished picture into my gallery
- I will send you a high res file to your eMail adress if you want to
- I can also send you the intact .psd/.lip files if you really want too